Bank of China Securities provides extensive sales and trading of convertible bonds and preferred for institutional clients. Their market making group ranks near the top in daily trading volume of leading convertible and equity linked securities, including convertible debt, convertible trust preferred and exchangeable securities.
Who Can Benefit
Institutional investors in convertibles, including growth and income funds, equity income buyers, dedicated convertible accounts, hedge funds and fixed income buyers.
Their experienced professionals provide a wide variety of convertible related products to meet the diverse needs of institutional money managers.
- Over the Counter Convertible Debentures.
- Over the Counter Convertible Preferred.
- Over the Counter and Listed Mandatory Convertible Securities.
- Listed Convertible Preferred.
- Non-Dollar Convertible Debentures.
- On Demand or Synthetic Convertible Securities: extensive experience in structuring customized products to meet the specific needs of the investor, such as hedging significant single stock exposure or investing in companies with no existing outstanding convertible securities.
Their Convertible Sales and Trading Department assists clients by providing:
- Capital commitment.
- Trading expertise.
- Order flow.
- Securities valuation.
Leadership Position of Bank of China and its Affiliates
- A leading broker in daily volume in listed convertible preferred and mandatory securities.
- A leader in daily volume in over the counter preferred and debentures.
- Their Equity Financial Products Group is recognized as an innovator in structuring. Their hybrid preferred security called RHINOS (Redeemable Hybrid Income Overnight Securities) has met with considerable success in the markets.
- #2 in global equity–linked issuance for U.S. issuers (full credit to bookrunner, equal if joint) for the first nine months of 2004 (Thomson Financial).